Zoom Parents’ Evenings March 2022
Code of conduct and safeguarding
Your Zoom code will be sent to you via Seesaw. You will need these details to access your parents’ evening appointment via Zoom.
Please be aware that the following apply to live sessions:
- Sessions are NOT to be recorded by parents or pupils (on any device).
- During sessions, screen shots using the device or any other devices are strictly NOT allowed.
- The host (teacher) is in control of who can control the screen.
- Learn how to mute and unmute, including video screens. Parents must have their video screen on throughout the meeting.
- Be conscious of the background environments and others in the room.
- Staff, parents and pupils will wear suitable clothing, as should everyone else in the household.
- Any computers, laptops, phones being used MUST be against a neutral background and in appropriate places, for example not in a bedroom. No personal information can be visible during the meeting.
- Nothing can be shared on social media.
- Please note if you are late for a session, you can still join the meeting but please bear in mind that sessions will not go over the given time allocated as this will have an impact on other appointments.
- Staff and parents must report any concerns with the Headteacher as soon as possible.
We look forward to Zooming with you soon and sharing in your child’s learning journey.