What children wear to school is important. Our uniform helps to give the children a sense of belonging to our school.
- Trousers in grey, skirts and pinafore dresses in grey or navy
- Sweatshirt or cardigan in navy with the school logo
- Shirts, polo shirts or blouses in pale blue or white
- Summer dresses in blue and white gingham
- Summer shorts/culottes in grey or navy
- Socks and tights in grey, white or navy
- Footwear with a sensible heel: Black shoes, NO TRAINERS as everyday wear please.
- PE kit :Navy blue shorts, white or navy t-shirt with the school logo, plimsolls for indoor and trainers for outdoor PE, plain navy jogging bottoms, and a PE bag with the school logo.
- A Book bag is available from Uniform Direct 333 High Street Lincoln
- Jewellery.– A wrist watch and small studded earrings are the only permitted items of jewellery children can wear in school.
- Long hair must be tied back for PE.
- Children are permitted to wear plain blue or black hair bands or bobbles
- Additional water bottles are available from school.
** Please ensure that all clothing and PE kit is clearly named
Uniform can be purchased online at www.myclothing.com (the school fund will receive a 5% cash donation for all items purchased) or Uniform Direct. 333 High Street, Lincoln.
Labelplanet Name Labels
These multi-use name labels simply STICK IN! No need for ironing or sewing. Labels can be used in clothes, shoes, on school bags, dishwasher items such as water bottles and many other items.
Samples of the labels are available at reception to look at if required
Simply go to https://www.stikins.co.uk/fundraising/schools-linking-information/. Quote school reference number 35313 in order for St Mary’s School Friends to receive 15% commission on all orders.